Friday, June 14, 2013

Ask a Grammar Ninja

I haven't been very active with this blog. I suppose because I lost motivation. I have a bunch of half-done draft posts I might finish, but things might be much more fun and engaging if some of what I write is motivated purely by people who visit the blog (hopefully there will be such people) rather than just what's in my head at the time. Let's try something different.

Ask me questions!


Ask me stuff about Japanese or grammar or any other general topic I post on. You can ask in a comment on this post or send me an email. I'll find a place for your question and my answer/thoughts somewhere on the blog, whether that's here, a new post, an update, or a comment. Even just a "How do you translate this?" or a "Why is it this and not that?" would be great. I'll tell you and I won't even have to kill you.

No comments :

Post a Comment